Friday, July 11, 2008

I hated endorsing books until...



You're not going to believe this but there was a time when I did not fully understand the advantages of why I should be endorsing books. I'm such a shameless promoter of others because I'm always looking for an opportunity to help them out.


Like my friend Sharon Aynn who recently launched her book http://www.createyours2.com/bonuses.html . I offered to help her out first of all because it really is a good read.


But endorsing books for friends like Sharyn really should have some overall impact for everyone involved. Now a days most people just jump right on the band wagon slanging there endorsements here and there without any consideration and respect for their own name.


So why would my stance on endorsing books like Sharyn's http://www.createyours2.com/bonuses.html change?


Because most people are not expanding their education through reading books. Very few people use their neighborhood library to expose themselves to greater knowledge. If my Godfather Brian Tracy, is correct in his assessment of peoples lack of determination to read then I feel obligated to do so.


Do you remember when you were a child or even as an adult you were about to cross a busy street and found a crossing guard at the cross walk. How did that make you feel? Hopefully you felt secure and protected. You knew that crossing guard would assure you of a safe clearance and that's how I see my responsiblity.


As an AMAZON book critic and a Marketingprofs Top 25 marketing expert I feel obligated to assure you of what books out there are worth your time. If you're like most people you're very busy and the world is constantly changing so I say to you today...Let me be your crossing guard. To expose you to books you should consider. Next time I'll tell you what my favorite book of all times is and why you should get you a copy. Have a great day.


Is there anything else I can do for you? I like serving others.


Your Servant,


Lovingly Deremiah *CPE


PS

I like you because together we can make the world a better, happier and Fun place to live.