Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur Meets Deremiah *CPE



Well you're the first to get the inside scoop right here from your Customer Passion Executive about The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, by Michael Michalowicz. I'm not quick to promote just anybody but I had a chance to talk with Michael personally right before I went to the "Life's Golden Ticket" event where I was on stage with Brendon Buchard as he hosted an amazing show with John Gray and Marianne Williamson. Well what makes Michael so special?






When you've come to the end of your roll...




You see Michael brings the entrepreneurs struggle straight from the bathroom to center stage. If you think your experience has been crappy then I think Michael's the one man who can help you Re-think your business strategy. You see a great deal of your problems in the business world are due to how you use the last few sheets on the end of that toilet paper roll. The life of an entrepreneur revolves around how he or she boot straps there way along.






Michael spent a whole lot of time exploring who I was, how I make a living, who my contacts and relationships were just so he could figure out how he could best help me tell my Life Story to the group of people he's connected with. Often times people are just in search of you providing them with a whole bunch of media coverage especially when they are about to launch a book...fortunately Michael see's his role as a true Customer Passion Evangelist. Thinking on behalf of how he can help you create the best but at the same time use your roll of Toilet Paper in the most effiecient way.




Michalowicz, has an impressive way of thinking creatively and thoughtfully. I wouldn't dare ask you to read his new book based on this simple two cents worth of information I'm giving here but I would caution you to avoid reading just any ole book either. I believe Michaels book based on what he told me personally in an hour and a half conversation was very spot on. Now I'll be reading his book and then sharing with you the results of what I read. One thing he asked me to do when I give my review was to be blatantly honest. While Michael won't have to worry about that because my reputation is just too important for me to lie about what I find in his book. But if it's good I'm going to tear the last sheets from the roll of toilet paper in my bathroom and send it to Michael for his autograph.




Well get ready to go and check his book out soon since I heard he has hi TPE launch today. If you get the book shoot me an email and I'll reveal to our listening audience right here whether it's everything Michael says it is. I hope his advice is worth the last few sheets on my roll or else I'm going to have to call him up and tell him the books full of...yeah you know what.




Well this is your friend Deremiah *CPE and If I can do it I'm sure you can.




Your Servant,




Lovingly Deremiah *CPE