Sunday, August 05, 2007

International News: The Kelikian Experience Part 1

Hey I'm Deremiah *CPE,

as a motivational speaker you know I like to talk about the value of exuberance and the power of being a true living, moving, breathing life force in your own destiny. While most people are narrowly involved in the active preoccupation of their own success I challenge you to go for it. You see to go after it is the only true way to grasp opportunities...especially those that have been laying dormant at the gateway to your life. Somewhere beyond your door post is the very thing you've been dreaming to see all the time. And I'm fortunate in that right now I'm extremely excited about what I'm going to share with you today. Because I have a wonderful opportunity to share with you from a totally different level than anything I've discovered on TV, DVD, CD... I mean NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN nor BET have the likes of what I've discovered in a little guy named Dr. Armen S. Kelikian. So tonight I'm going to show you something you're going to enjoy about some breaking news I'm the first to expose called "The Kelikian Experience".

You know periodically I like to step back and pull the wool off your eyes ---bring you something surprising and refreshing---so that you can really see things that normally you could only just wish to see or hope to imagine or dream about.

So let me get to why I've entitled this customer service adventure "The Kelikian Experience". Near the end of July 2007 I met a doctor who had the greatest bedside manners and knowledge I've seen in a long time. And after two months of drudgery dealing with HMO doctors believe you me I was ready for a change and "The Kelikian Experience" was the change I needed. In our day and age I've found more times than not that the Medical Care experience has not always been "very, very, good to me". And while I'm not going to get into the depth of the misfortune I've recently experienced I'd rather focus on the positive refreshing aspects that I enjoyed from "The Kelikian Experience" itself. But if you feel like sharing your nightmare concerning a bad HMO experience please shoot me an email. Otherwise just send me your positive responses concerning what you like or what you've gained from "The Kelikian Experience" by sending your email here deremiahcpe@gmail.com .

"THE KELIKIAN EXPERIENCE" THE FINEST CUSTOMER PASSIONATE EVANGELISM I'VE SEEN IN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY...
Well I came to Dr. Kelikian in pursuit of "The Kelikian Experience" after I was misdiagnosed and sent through an exhausting nearly two month fiasco that left me limping for that same length of time. I was still not discouraged and just as persistent as ever to get to "The Kelikian Experience". When he met me in his office overlooking beautiful LakeShore Drive in Chicago it was quite oceanic. Dr. Kelikian, better known as Dr. Armen S. Kelikian, (a Professor and a Clinical Instructor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Northwestern University Medical School here in Chicago, Illinois http://www.ibji.com/physicians/kelikianmd.htm ) comes from a very proud tradition of medical doctors and has been beyond excellent through out the whole process. He's also the surgeon for the Chicago Bears and the Chicago Blackhawks professional teams. He was referred to me by my dear friend and college buddy, Brian McCaskey of the Chicago Bears.

BE WARM WITH YOUR CUSTOMER AND LET YOUR INTRODUCTION BE KIND...
As Dr. Kelikian came into the room he was very low keyed but a warm introduction and his assistant on the heels of his feet. He asked me what was the problem of which I informed him that my Achilles was torn. He looked at the injured ankle and then like a classic physician of his stature looked at the good ankle. (my previous primary physician did not do this) Sure enough he said that's what it looks like. He asked me if I had an MRI and he politely asked to see it and then politely excused his self to go and view it.

A quick few minutes and he was back in the room and agreed with the diagnosis. But even in the event of knowing it was torn he could have started talking about surgery but little did I know at the time I was dealing with a seasoned doctor of great professionalism...yes, I was experiencing "The Kelikian Experience".

BE GENTLE BUT PASSIONATE WITH YOUR CUSTOMER AND HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR TOO...
He was slow and gentle taking me through a battery of test to assume the level of damage and recovery since it had been two months. Sort of like a first date..."don't move to quickly and share as much as you invite questions". Here is where I had the opportunity to take notes as I examined the examiner for myself. Yes I found that Dr. Kelikian was not only warm and polite but he too also had a lovely since of humor. Asking me to get up on the very good ankle, which means to rise up on the front pad of my foot to see how long I could hold up my body weight (which reflects the use of a good achilles)...this was rather easy to do as Dr. Kelikian complimented me on the size of my Calv's (they are unusually massive reflecting the power I use to get out of them when I played NCAA Division III football at North Park University) and then he said in a casual light hearted way with a smile in his voice..."humor me and get up on the bad ankle" Of course I almost laughed (lol) as I tried to rise up on it knowing that it was utterly impossible. But I found it sure was a nice way to say to me indirectly that if you can get up on that bad ankle with the torn Achilles Deremiah, then this will be like watching Jesus walk across the water.

I'm going to continue with part 2 of "The Kelikian Experience" so please be sure to pick up where you'll learn what else Dr. Kelikian does well when you read...

...SHOW YOUR CUSTOMER AS YOU TELL THEM... (will be where we pick up)



Well I've got to go now but I hope to see you there where you belong at the Top! Will you join me?

Is there anything else I can do for you?

Your Servant,

Deremiah *CPE

PS
don't forget to read "The Kelikian Experience" Part 2